- Turquoise hand-knotted rudraksha mala has the traditional 108 beads.
- Rudrakshas are known as the eyes of Shiva. Lord Shiva is said to have cried tears of compassion for humanity, producing these sacred seeds, to assist us in our journey towards healing and enlightenment.
- Turquoise Blue knotted cord and tassel.
- Choice of gold or silver Ganesh.
- Ganesh is a Hindu God of wisdom and fortune. Also known as the remover of obstacles.
- Turquoise tassel.
- Measurements: 34″ mala with a 4 1/2″ pendant/tassel.
- Part of the yoga jewelry collection by Indo Love.
Ganesh Rudraksha Mala
Turquoise hand-knotted rudraksha mala has the traditional 108 beads. Available in Gold or Silver
SKU: M6 Categories: Malas, Necklaces Tags: 108 beads, Gold, mala, meditation, prayer beads, Silver, yoga jewelry