No products in the cart.
- Hand-knotted rudraksha mala has the traditional 108 beads.
- Rudrakshas are known as the eyes of Shiva. Lord Shiva is said to have cried tears of compassion for humanity, producing these sacred seeds, to assist us in our journey towards healing and enlightenment.
- Multi colored, faceted agate beads symbolize each color of the 7 main chakras.
Color Chakra Description:
- Red – Root Chakra (Muladhara) – Security, Grounding, Survival, Stability
- Orange – Sacral Chakra (Swadhisthana) – Creativity, Sexuality, Emotions
- Yellow – Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) – Self Confidence & Ego, Self Worth
- Green – Heart Chakra (Anahata) – love & compassion
- Blue – Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) – Self Expression
- Indigo – Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) – Intuition, Imagination
- Violet – Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) – Divine Consciousness, Enlightenment